Re: [NTLK] [OT] Behind the Times

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 10:34:23 PST

* Matthew Reidsma <matthew_at_reidsrow.com> [17 Dec 2003 17:20]:

> On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 07:53 PM, Rhonda Hyslop wrote:
> > You are far from the only one out there...
>
> I am glad to hear this....and I've been meaning to ask, Rhonda, will
> you be distributing your new novel in NewtonBook format any time soon?
> :)

Well, the first draft is available on my website, at
http://paradox.homeip.net/~janra/writing/nano2003/ It's, well, "not bad
for a first draft". I'm not going to be posting the edited version I
will be doing in the early part of next year, because I would like to
get it published.

I can make the posted first draft into a newtonbook... if there's a
newtonbook creator program for linux out there somewhere :-)

(Well, or I could fire up basilisk II again and figure out one of the
myriad mac bookmakers... as long as I don't try to have Basilisk talk to
the Newton it seems to run fine.)

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project