Re: [NTLK] Picture of MP2x00 Battery tray?

From: Clyde Jones (clydec_at_geocities.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 08:24:58 PST

From: Brian Middleton <brian_at_shelflife.com>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Picture of MP2x00 Battery tray?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:27:41 -0800

>> I have a battery tray for my MP2100, but it doesn't seem to work. I
>> think I lost a spring from the battery tray. Can someone post a close
>> up picture of a MP2x00 Battery tray?
>

> I just got my MP2000 today. Here is a pic of the battery tray, in case
> you haven't found a good one yet. Only one spring.
>
> http://www.brian-middleton.com/battery-tray.jpg
>
> -brian

Thanks - that is exactly what I needed. I guess I had a crappy NiMH
battery or something, cause now the 2100 works with new batteries. Or
maybe it realised it couldn't play dead and get to sleep on the desk.

Clyde

--
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just god when he's drunk
    -Tom Waits, Heartattack and Vine