Re: [NTLK] Signing off for vacation...

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 05:23:41 PST

Aux environs du 24/12/03 à 7:20 -0600, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK]
Signing off for vacation...", Murray, Tom prit sa plus belle plume
pour écrire les mots suivants:
>Speaking of signing off, every holiday I attempt to sign off the list to
>prevent receiving the masses of excellent posts during my time off but
>whenever I go into the form to sign off I always receive the following
>error:
>
>The page cannot be displayed
>The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because the page
>address is incorrect.

Tom, you're trying to unsubscribe on planetnewton. It's been a while
since Newtontalk is no longer hosted by PlanetNewton.

Instead, it is hosted here:
http://www.newtontalk.net/

And for holidays, there is a special feature which is called "Vacation".

Put your e-mail address just in the box below "IF YOU WISH TO GO ON
VACATION" and press the Vacation On button. Then when you'll be back,
put your e-mail address in the box below the label "IF YOU WISH TO
CANCEL VACATION" and press the Vacation Off button.

The advantage of this method over unsubscribing/resubscribing again
is that there is no confirmation required.

If you experience any problem with this web interface, don't hesitate
to contact me.

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/