Re: [NTLK] MANCALA!

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 16:21:23 PST

OOPS was supposed to be offline.

LAG
L A GREEN <lagoff11_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
GOIN thru old emails i saved for one reason or another and i came across this one. did you ever get a copy of mancala? if not let me know and ill send the 2 i have to you.

long live the green,

LAG
Scott Clitheroe wrote:
Argh! The one game, in fact the only game besides chess that I want on my
Newt, Mancala, is there, but I get a 403 (Permission denied) trying to
download the package....Grr... Does anyone out there have Mancala for their
Newt? I've checked UNNA many times, but I don't think it's there.