Re: [NTLK] portable computers [was: Followup to Houston Chronicle Story]

From: Chris Edwards (crashrepair_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 05:44:18 PST

You have a point about guessing forward from the past. I was a hardware
engineer in the late 70s 4 meg clock, 16K memory, the first micro hard
drive was the size of a g3 desktop with a massive 10 meg capacity,
cutting edge stuff. On the subject of laptops my wife has an iBook,
affordable on ebay and does all you want and wont burn your leg!
Laptops must be the future untill new tech gives us a small unit with a
large display, Happy Christmas to all
Chris Edwards

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html