Re: [NTLK] Reset question

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 11:26:20 PST

I have done this also, but I have also changed my ways and ALWAYS eject the
card before a reset now, I have talked to other's that have had problems, so I
don't want to find ou the hard way. Others have said the the utility from SBM
called "Card eject" is another way, but others have said that there is a spike
of power during a reset that could damage the card, so I have adopted the
eject-before-reset habit.

Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html