[NTLK] ASH and Blue Print 2

From: Joey & Susan Seidell (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 09:07:16 PST

Hi Ash,
Thank You very much! I was fearful that you weren't in business and the site was left abandoned. I eventually turned to Newton.talk and was informed you were aboard until March 2004. I was in part happy you were still running the site, but disappointed I would have to wait until March 2004 to get Blue Print 2. A couple of list members offered assistance and I emailed them the proof that I made the donation, however, none of that has materialized as it has only occurred in the last 24 hours! I will immediately go to the list and advise of our contact! I am very happy you checked your spam area, don't know how that happened, but I guess I sent enough for you to catch the glitch. Again THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

Joey & Susan Seidell

Note - List members, here is ASH's email:

Dear Joey & Susan,

Sorry for the late reply, your message actually showed up as spam by my service
provider's filter (of which I frustratingly have no control!)

Thanks for your donation to the WWF. You can download Blueprint 2...

Thanks,

Ash Mishra
Sarofax

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html