Re: [NTLK] Newton & GPS - Haicom Hi-303e

From: Gregory Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 07:53:06 PST

Mike,
There are several of us on the list who are stuck at the "making a map"
step. We've been waiting for a White Knight to step in and write
Step-By-Step instructions, especially the part about what info goes
where in the data file before compiling the map package with Newton
Toolkit.

Please help!
Thanks
Greg