Re: [NTLK] Write Rights???

From: Mark (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 07:45:10 PST

>I don't see any screen protectors for the MP 120 or MP 130 at the Strong
>Engineering site. Looks like they only support the MP 2100. Does anybody
>still make the kind like Concept Kitchen used to make for the 130?
>
>Bill M.
>txgitarman_at_attbi.com

NuShields are available for all Newton models. We have made the clear
2X00 versions a permanent addition to our line up, by popular request. To
the uninitiated, we offer the longest lasting screen protection
available. Depending upon your Newton model, they come in several flavors:

Anti-glare: these are the original NuShields that replaced the old
Barrier films. They have a slight anti-glare effect on the screen and are
the toughest films we have. Each film should last from 3-6 months,
depending upon use. They do have a small effect on screen visibility, a
trade off with anti-glare systems. You may need to use the backlight more
often.

Clear: Originally developed for the Palm/Visor etc market, these have a
smooth, hard writing surface and do not diminish the screen image.
Somewhat less durable than the anti-glare above, but still extremely tough.

Anti-glare is available for the 2000, 2100 and 130 models only (this is
because of Newton ring distortion problems with other models). The clear
is available for all models.

New News:

To all you Newton web masters out there, we now have an affiliate program
that you can participate in. We offer 1st and 2nd tier commissions as
well as finders fees for participating sites. To get more info, just go
to www.nushield.com and look at the Affiliate Program links on the bottom
of almost every page (except the home page). Please contact me off list
for additional information.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net