Re: [NTLK] How many Newton-users

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 10:05:00 PST

Yeah, as soon as I had enough backup units, I stopped 'hunting'. I sent a
nice pic to Grant(I've been Newted!) H.
But the last four in my set were due to 'extra' stuff in the package.
-Lots of batts., which I'll probably send to you for refurb., unless
somebody makes the 'user switchable' batt. trays.
-The 'Newton stand'.
-Certain carrying cases.
-Certain 'third-party pieces'.
But I guess I should sell off my MP1x0's so they can be useful again.
------------------
>Hey,
>
>I never thought I would ever have more Newtons than you, Woo!
>The current count (for the 2100's) is 29. Haven't counted all the
>other models for a long time. Not that all are working yet, though...
>
>Frank

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html