Re: [NTLK] 2100 screen not responding

From: John (mouser_osu_at_brightok.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 22:34:13 PST

On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 11:24 PM, Anthony Velasco wrote:

> I get this once in a while on my MP2000u. I either refresh the heap
> (using
> one of the many heap utilities out there) or end up pushing the reset
> button
> on the back of the MP.

I have tried a reset, even got desperate and tried a hard reset, but
neither did any good. I am now stuck in the pen alignment setup. I cant
get past the first set point. I can close the message window that says I
need to realign the message pad, but after that I cannot get the screen
to recognize any pressure from the stylus. i also get a message slip
that says that the newton was restarted because the battery is dead... I
know the AA batteries I have in there are new. and I did not pull them
out. Is this a clue?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html