Re: [NTLK] 2000mah cells

From: Andrew Peleikis (sinewaiv_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 14:10:00 PST

> I have a battery pack that doesn't hold a charge. Can you fix it?
> How much will my total cost be for the repair? Are you in Canada?

i'm in Canada, Toronto specifically. i'd be glad to rebuild packs. as for total cost, id say $40 CAN plus shipping should do it. the only warning is that the rebuilt pack may not be pretty. it'll be reliable and fit well, but i haven't done enough to perfect my technique. i could send you a pic of my pack if you want to see what i mean.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html