[NTLK] Have you seen this CD? Apple Li

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 20:52:08 PST

I have an interesting request for you all. I've been contacted by a fellow
who is looking for a copy of an Apple Lifestyle Promotional CD-ROM, produced
around 1995 or 1996. The funny thing is is that the person who is looking for
it was one of the models! He was never given a final copy of the material and
is looking for a copy now. He gave me some rough scans of the photos he was
in. If any of you recognize these, please contact:

Sergio Gonzalez (sergio67_at_pacbell.net)

Here are the images:
http://www.chuma.org/crap/MAC1.jpg
http://www.chuma.org/crap/Newton1.jpg
http://www.chuma.org/crap/Newton2.jpg