Re: [NTLK] Dev. Laptop for Emu?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 06:06:37 PST

on 03/02/03 08:51, Eagan Rackley at eagix_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Doing Newton Development on Basilisk II is driving crazy :). Basilisk
> locks up on me a lot (mostly because I have to switch windows from time
> to time and it's dead in the water when I come back to it).
>
> So, I'd like to buy an old Powerbook (like a 540c) so that I can take it
> to a coffe shop, plug in, and do some newton dev. Can anyone point me in
> the right direction? OR, better yet, do any of you newton developers
> have a system already setup (for sale)?

Check on eBay or Yahoo auctions. That's your best bet.

-Laurent.

code monkey n.: 1. A person only capable of grinding out code, but unable to
perform the higher-primate tasks of software architecture, analysis, and
design. Mildly insulting. Often applied to the most junior people on a
programming team. 2. Anyone who writes code for a living; a programmer. 3. A
self-deprecating way of denying responsibility for a management decision, or
of complaining about having to live with such decisions. As in "Don't ask me
why we need to write a compiler in COBOL, I'm just a code monkey."
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html