Re: [NTLK] Newton Time Sync

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 12:35:04 PST

On 03/02/03 14:26, "tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net" <tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net>
wrote:

> Is NetTime the only IP based time sync available for the Newton? I found
> something called SetTime, but that wants to dial-up.

I haven't found any other.

-Laurent.

GIGO /gi:'goh/ [acronym]: 1. `Garbage In, Garbage Out' -- usually said in
response to lusers who complain that a program didn't "do the right thing"
when given imperfect input or otherwise mistreated in some way. Also
commonly used to describe failures in human decision making due to faulty,
incomplete, or imprecise data. 2. `Garbage In, Gospel Out': this more recent
expansion is a sardonic comment on the tendency human beings have to put
excessive trust in `computerized' data.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html