[NTLK] eMate Behaviours...

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 17:42:17 PST

Hi all,
I had my eMate battery replaced as I thought it was the problem. I was
constantly having a dead battery, or the unit wouldn't power up & I
assumed it was dead. So, battery replaced, works great, charges up,
etc. However, if I bump the unit, it powers off and then I have to
reset the unit. After that I find the power can be anywhere from full
to drained, depending on how long it sat after being bumped...

Secondly, I find that the screen, when I open the lid will have the
right 50% with lines through it horizontally. It obscures the unit's
ability to display so i have to wiggle the lid back & forth till it
clears up..

Help?

Timothy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html