Re: [NTLK] Sync Notes to Mac OS X

From: Michael D'Haem (mdhaem_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 08:51:12 PST

Man .... Thanks I am sure you are exausted.

The XML idea sounds the best. What is a SOUP? When I synced using NewtSync I elected to dump a soup called Names. It resulted in the creation of an XML file on my desktop. The XML appeared to be from Names on the Newton. Did not see where the soup content could be selected, or does it dump everything?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html