Re: [NTLK] Newton Keyboards - Shreve Systems

From: wmiranda_at_softhome.net
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 07:05:21 PST

David Orriss Jr writes:

> So, is there a source for Newton Keyboards other than eBay these days? I'd
> kinda like to get my hands on a backup...

I'd say give Shreve a call. Here's their website
http://www.shrevesystems.com/ which has their 800#. It still shows Newton
keyboards for $29. These are refurbished not brand new, but mine was in good
condition. I ordered mine in mid January after the supposed year-end going
out of business sale, and I specifically asked them about the rumors that
have been repeated on this board on this thread. They told me at the time
that they were not going out of business nor were they dropping Newton stuff
from their inventory. The facts may be different today but it's a free phone
call to find out. Good luck!

Bill M.
txgitarman_at_attbi.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html