[NTLK] [NUG] User meeting in Paris, Feb. 27th, 2003

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 10:15:57 PST

Hi all,

Wondering where to spend the 5th anniversary of the Newton's second life?

Join us in Paris on Feb. 27th for a very nice dinner as usual.

An American friend and Newton user who went to several NUG meetings
around the world told me that a noticeable difference with Paris
meetings concerned the particular attention brought to the quality of
the food.

Of course, we do also talk Newton and other (un)related things like
any Newton User Group meeting, but it's so much better when combined
with a good meal ;)
In other words, Paris is probably the best place to spend this 5th
anniversary if you're a "Fin gourmet".

The choice of the restaurant hasn't been made yet so if you plan to
come (you have 3 weeks to get some tickets), drop me a line
mentionning if there is anything you don't like or can't eat.

Regards,

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/