Re: [NTLK] $5 - 2mb flash cards

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 13:30:53 PST

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 09:31:54AM -0600, Ray Zschau wrote:
> I'd love to be the first one to have a card "lent" or sold to with NIE
> 2.0 and the other Ethernet packages installed on it. I haven't gotten
> around to shilling out $30+ for a dongle so I can reload those drivers
> on my 2100. Please email me with any info.

I've got two small cards lying about that I'd be happy to seed something
like this will for the US. I could build a "Data Rescue" card and an
"NIE" card, ship out Priority on recipt of $10 deposit to PayPal, and
return $5 when the card comes back. Excess over postage would go toward
picking up new small cards for the same thing. I'd be glad to handle the
US.

Any suggestions as to how to fill out a 4meg NIE card? NIE 2, every
ethernet driver I can find, and Net Hopper?

Also, i haven't played with data rescue at all: would I need to have the
docking information from the user before shipping it out?

--
29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into
    confusion.