Re: [NTLK] Newton Keyboards - Shreve Systems

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 17:56:26 PST

Since this has come up again, I'm reposting my message to the list from
this past Monday.

Fred

>OK, I just got off the phone with them and they are NOT going out of
>business. They are just trying to focus more on systems instead of
parts. >They have 120's and 130's and 2000's in stock, Newton KB's for
$29, Newton >fax modems, battery packs for 110,120, 130 systems and he
said there should >be some for 2k Newts as well. According to the WWW
page they have tons of >old PB's as well, the main page has a PB5300cs
listed for $150. Maybe this >will put some people at ease.