[NTLK] FS: MP2100 - Upgrade

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 08:49:43 PST

Hello All -

This unit was sold to an individual who found that it was shutting
itself off while it was in mid use. I have tested the MP very
thoroughly and believe that the culprit was the older 20MB memory card.
Since I have removed the card I have used this MP for several days and
have not experienced a single disfunction and have found the battery to
hold it's charge.

So.. here's the deal. I am offering a MP2100 ( upgrade ), in an
original Apple made leather Newton case, a Hayes Optima 33.6 fax modem
card and one of the smaller sized Newton AC adapters. This MP has it's
original stylus and all clips and doors are intact. There is some
scuffing on the outside of the plastic screen cover and two very small
imperfections on the screen that do not affect the performance in any
way. This would make a splendid back up unit! If you aren't satisfied,
I'll take it back. The price is $85.00, plus $12.50 shipping ( Priority
and Insured ). I'll ship to Canada too for $20.00 US. Thanks.

Dave Golden

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html