[NTLK] OT: Jaguar backup burning help

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 10:33:41 PST

since recently finding my Quicktake software cd ruined by a crack
(and, btw, thanks to all those who offered the software I was
missing), let's just say I have become paranoid about all my
important cd's. I have been burning backups for ease-of-mind, but am
having an issue with the 10.2 update. (Jaguar). Of course Apple built
in copy-protection, and I can't get a bootable CD copy. If anyone has
any info on whether this is possible, and/or how to do it, pls email
me offlist. I realize I may not be able to it do, but thought someone
_might_ know.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html