Re: [NTLK] System Soup

From: Trenton Tuggle (Trent_at_Tuggle.Org)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 15:16:09 PST

If you have a backup somewhere, you can do a total brain-wipe, then restore
from the backup. That has fixed lots of problems for me.

If you have a saved copy of individual soups, you can try to restore just
the system soup. That's worked well for me sometimes when it gets
corrupted. Simply restore just the system soup, leave everything else
alone.

-Trent Tuggle

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html