[NTLK] help w/ newton message pad 120 (cracked screen)

From: MrMBand_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 07:18:09 PST

I used a Newton Messagepad 120 for about 8 years and last month the screen
cracked (ok, I sat on it :-\ ...). The unit still turns on and the screen
comes up, I just can't move around and change screens/files. I'm looking for
someone who can retrieve the info for me, even if it is a print out of
mysaved phone numbers and addresses (I don't have the info backed up on
computer). My students (I was a teacher) gave me a new Palm Pilot as a going
away present and I'd like to transfer the information......I have the unit, a
portable keyboard, and a Calise' leather case.....Can anyone help or send me
in a direction?
Thank you,
John Miliauskas
West Chester, PA