Re: [NTLK] Resetting an eMate

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 20:16:50 PST

on 08/02/03 22:28, Steve Barker at srbarker_at_fuse.net wrote:

> I just bought my firsy emate - very excited to learn about it and use it.
> However, it came with a password on the teacher account so Ican't get into
> some of the other applications. Is there any way to reset the emate to its
> initial state? (with no passwords)

Probably a "hard reset" would do it, however, I don't know how you perform a
"hard reset" on an eMate. Did you check the FAQ?

-Laurent.

card walloper n.: An EDP programmer who grinds out batch programs that do
stupid things like print people's paychecks. Compare code grinder. See also
punched card, eighty-column mind.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html