Re: [NTLK] 2x00 in a calise case

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 11:13:40 PST

WELL, i can tell you that i have a case that is waterproof and fits the newton beautifully and i love it. its from ripoffs and its a CO-58. here are a few places to check it out. i eventually got mine from infinite peripherals, grreat service and quick delivery. (no affiliation...blah blah blah)
  www.holster-depot.com - Whiting, NJ - (732) 995-6458
    www.arcade-electronics.com - Alexandria, VA - (703) 941-1074
    www.toolsforstagecraft.com - Oak Park, CA - (877) 808-6657
    www.ipcprint.com - Infinite Peripherals - Arlington Heights, IL - (800)
278-7860

from listee tom mcdougal (he brought his first):
For anyone interested in the Ripoffs CO-58 holster, I just purchased one
from Infinite Peripherals, $33.22 with ground shipping included.

They have a web site but I couldn't find this item there; instead, call
them at 1-800-278-7860.

edwardmccaughan <madscientist_at_macunlimited.net> wrote:i got a new calise case off ebay and while it does look a suitibly
cool newton case, and im told you can modify it so you can use it for a
2x00, but how the monkeys do you actually go about that?
also, even with a 1x0, i cant quite figure out how it would fit in the
straps and theres bits that i dont even know why theyre there-the bit
with the straps fold out for no apparent reason ect.

im also planning on making my own waterproof case for a little hiking
navigation in the mournes (which i will definitly need-a hike in the
mourne mountains is the only way than you can get wetter than at the
bottom of the atlantic)

edward mccaughan