Re: [NTLK] 2x00 in a calise case

From: edwardmccaughan (madscientist_at_macunlimited.net)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 12:12:41 PST

hmm, minor problem there. i have no screen door.
looks like ill just have to resort to velcro then.
thanks for the help
edward mccaughan
   I have the Calise case with the leather holder for the MP1x0 series.
I cut the holder out with a razor knife and use Velcro to hold my
MP2100 in the case. I put three patches of the fuzzy side of the Velcro
on the back of the Newt (2 at the top, 1 at the bottom) and
corresponding patches of the hook side of the Velcro in the case. You
can hold the case upside-down and the Velcro will hold the Newt, but it
is still easy to remove if necessary.
    If folks want I can put up some before and after pics.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html