[NTLK] FS - NEW MP130 Complete

From: Stocker, Michael (mstocker_at_accelent.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 04:47:51 PST

I have a NEW MP130 that I am planning to put on eBay.
Just wanted to see if I can find it a good home on the list, before I do so.

This is a NEW unused unit that I purchased as a back-up:
 - Still has the red sticker on the cover
 - The only use it has seen is the testing listed below
 - Was originally part of an unused inventory of 130's for a vertical application. Can't remember details.

Since I moved up to a 2100 last week, I no longer have a need for it.

I have fully checked it out:
 - Perfect screen, case and backlight
 - Touch calibrates and holds calibration w/o problem
 - Charges and discharges batteries w/o problem
 - Syncs with Win PC using NCU
 - Card slot works
 - New stylus in OEM bag
 - All covers and latches included and working

Note - IrDA not tested.

Willing to sell complete with all covers, new stylus, card slot blank, user's manual and Mac compatible serial cable.

Note - Battery pack not included. RAM will be wiped.

Can be bundled with one or both of the following:
 - Original Apple AC adapter - used and fully functional
 - Calise 110-130 phone case - used, completely intact, no rips or tears, normal scuffing on some edges

Photos available on request.

Payment by PayPal or money order. Shipping insured USPS Priority Mail.

If interested, please REPLY OFF LIST.

Thanks.

Mike

Work: mstocker_at_accelent.com