[NTLK] Some problems here....

From: José Rosendo Ramírez Román (jose_rmz_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 12:07:08 PST

Hi to everybody!!!

I'm having a problem with a memory card, when I insert it in my newton it
tells me that it appears to be a new card and try to format it, but then it
gives me teh following message:

there is a problem with this card (-10609)

very helpful indeed!!!, I mean what the hell does that mean??? I thought
thatonly microsoft did that kind of "frindly user" error descriptions, any
idea???

Another problem, and this is all my fault, I really screw up it this time, I
was on holiday the last week and when I was packing to come back to london I
damaged my newton :( yes, I was so stupid and careless (well I was in a
hurry, I almost lost my flight, but thats another story) that I broke one of
the PCMCIA eject buttons, so my question is where can I get a replacement
forit (I also lost it)??? Is it possible???, or how can I take out the
PCMCIAcard from the slot without a button???

Thanking to all of you in advance for your help...

BTW (My messagepad is a 2000 upgraded to 2100) Jose R. Ramirez 6 Grenville
Place London SW7 4RT United Kingdom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~joseramirez/curriculum.html[1]

Stay in touch with absent friends. Download MSN Messenger [2]for FREE!

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.crosswinds.net/~joseramirez/curriculum.html
   2 http://g.msn.com/8HMPENUK/2731

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html