[NTLK] Frozen Newton

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 18:04:09 PST

Hello,
I am still accepting participants in creating Frozen Newton's for users in North America. There are currently about 55-60 people on my interested list from all over the world.

Background:
There are several places in my area that have the capabilities to manufacture clear casings for the Newton. The only catch is that up front costs to create a working mould are quite steep. I am interested in learning what interest there would be in the production of these transparent white, green, blue (any color) cases from the list members.

To keep the costs reasonable I would probably need 300 INTERESTED PARITES but may be able to pull it off with less. This is a lot but considering that this lists reaches thousands (from list statistics) I'm hoping that a large enough percentage are interested in adding a new cool mod to your Newton's. This will be done at or very close to cost and I will handle all the distribution myself. Details regarding exact costs and the breakdown per person would be sent out to those that are interested. The upfront price that each interested party would have to pay is around 175$ this price would depend on the number of interested people.

More details will be provided to those that are interested.

Please send an email to fozguner_at_ualberta.ca with "Frozen Newton" in the subject line.

If you have any questions please email me with "Frozen Newt Questions" in the subject line.

Thank you
Ferdi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html