Re: [NTLK] LOTR pkgs and my server

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 05:32:23 PST

on 2/13/03 7:39 AM, Steve Tedder at teasip_at_cox.net wrote:

> Right now I can get to the newton link, but not the npds one.
> I remember that Spio Angew guy...governor of Deleware, wasn't he?

That's Spiro Agnew and he was governor of Maryland (IIRC the last Republican
gov until Bob Erlich, who just entered office) before being Nixon's VP.

Oh, and keeping this on-topic, perhaps Ed should post the URL for our newer
audience members (or was that in the original posting, I can't remember).

- Eric.

Political correctness is anti-freedom!!!  Speak the truth!!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html