[NTLK] Frozen Newton

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 12:24:20 PST

Any units sent out by me at the completion of the project will be FULLY SUPPORTED and pre-tested before being shipped out. Don't listen to the meek loudmouth ramblings of a few disgruntled malcontents, who by the way begged me for my sources at producing this Frozen Newton case numerous times.
For something that's unproven, the loudmouths, or should I say loudmouth, is quite interested in my sources.

Thanks for your support Newton community.
Ferdi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html