Re: [NTLK] [OT] Memory card questions

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 14:46:16 PST

Well, I don't know about any end user software to do
what you want, but there are companies that say that
they can recover images from cards:
www.flashcardfix.com (I am not affiliated, I just saw
them in the back of PC Photo magazine)
So this means that there must be some kind of tool out
there that does this.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- "Uttich, Kevin" <Kevin_Uttich_at_adaptec.com> wrote:
> I have a Sony media card for my Sony digital camera,
> I accidentally deleted
> a picture I really want. Is there a way to get it
> back? Any software tools.
> I can hook this to my computer through USB and it
> acts like a removable
> device. Can I use a similar software tool that would
> recover deleted files
> on a hard drive to get this back?

=====
"A spirit of national masochism prevails, encouraged by the imputent core of effete snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals"
 - Spio Angew, 1970