Re: [NTLK] Stuck in the mud

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 17:39:01 PST

Victor -

I tried installing Cadenza using my PC at work, and got the same Type Auto error. Oh well. I installed the package at the link in your post (which is the same package I tried installing via Mac NCU); I'm assuming that it's the only version around. Were you indicating that I should have found a different package to install on the PC side?

(I know it's probably a goofy question, but it's my last goofy question (at least on this subject) because I think I'm out of options now).

<<I assume that you're trying to install this package from here:
http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/Cadenza/CadenzaInstall.pkg
When you install the PC side, does it extract the Newton package as well?
Maybe that one will work better...>>

-Seth

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html