Re: [NTLK] lexitionary

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 17:53:54 PST

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 02:02:49AM +0100, Roman Pixell wrote:
> is there anyone who uses lexitionary or any other lexicon software? i
> cant register lexitionary for some reason, so id be really happy if
> somebody cold help me out...
>
> please cc to roman_at_pixell.net also, if you have a solution - im not
> sure ill have time to read all the digests now...

If the registration is anything like Lava, that there were more decimal
places availible than there were in the registration code caused me some
registration problems too, until I guessed that the registration might
be treating the code as an actual NUMBER instead of a string of digits,
and padded the left with leading zeros.

--
62. I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural
    supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.