Re: [NTLK] Names Application Help Needed

From: Julian Wright (julianwr_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 04:44:00 PST

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 DDenby_at_aol.com wrote:

> I have a serious problem with the Names application on my 2100.

I'd ke tempted to export all Names to your desktop computer
via NCU, erase then all from the Names application, then
re-import them. If that failed I would try deleting the Names
soup from the storage folder before re-importing the names
again.

So long as you have a backup of the data first, of course!

Julian

Disclaimer: I haven't met this problem myself, so I am just guessing!

--
Sent via Newton
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html