Re: [NTLK] A question about keyboards and dongles

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 15:01:47 PST

On Saturday 15 February 2003 21:25, Bill Miranda wrote:
> AFAIK there is no such thing as a "spare" dongle. People sell those
> things on eBay for over $60 like THEY were the Newton!

Well, I have a spare. If anyone has a keyboard with a flat connector at the
end, I'll gladly trade it for the dongle.

(Of course, someone with such a keyboard would have one less reason to own
a dongle, so I do realize that my chances are slim).

--
Jazz. (Karel Jansens)
This sig-line is currently under construction.