Re: [NTLK] [OT] Experience with Palm OS 5

From: Brian C. Gavioli (briansnewton_at_charter.net)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 11:02:00 PST

I'm an NX7OV owner, upgraded from a Palm IIIx. 0s5 is similar in appearance to OS 3 & 4, the main difference is ARM Support. The 200mHz processor absolutely flies. The NX is the best PDA currently made IMHO, but it still lacks the elegance and intelligence of my MD2100.
Brian
This message was composed on and sent wirelessly from a Newton MessagePad 2100. Please send text-only to this address.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html