[NTLK] eMate for sale

From: russbravo_at_lineone.net
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 02:43:31 PST

Hi all

Just to say I've got an eMate up for sale on eBay UK, starting at 75 GB =
pounds (around $115) - good order, and including original manual, 1MB =
memory card, original stylus, 9W power adapter (UK plug but could do you =
a US one if you prefer), Mac serial cable and untested original Newton =
'cigarette pack' modem. It's in good condition, holds an excellent =
charge and shows no signs of the hinge/ribbon cable problem. I'm only =
selling it because a) I've got another eMate and b) I could do with the =
cash!

While the auction says 'Will only ship to UK', I would be willing to =
ship abroad to Newtontalk members. You can find it at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D171&item=3D340
1906752&rd=3D1

PayPal is entirely possible. Auction ends 20 February, 3.21pm UK time. =
There's no reserve and a Buy It Now of around $270.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html