Re: [NTLK] Ferdi never stops....

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 03:22:01 PST

------------------
>I have had an off list exchange with Ferdi in which he threatened me with
getting me removed from the list and claimed he did this to Woo...

Ferdi always threatens anybody who says otherwise, check the archive, Ferdi
can't erase the past.
Empty threats again, I'm still here, adding good info. and defending users
from abusive sellers.
------------------
>I know that Woo's last response to Ferdi's new round of Frozen newt
>recruiting was over the top, but I must say I hope that Woo was not
>kicked for it.

Nope, Ferdi is telling you offlist lies.
------------------
>Both Ferdi and Woo are very colorful characters :~> I certainly feel
>that Woo contributes a lot to the Newton community, while Ferdi seems
>to have some kind of difficulty in understanding ethical business
>behavior.

'Colorful'? :-) Thanks.
BTW, I'm door-prizing the last set of UNNA CD's at the next LANUG meeting,
no charge, just showup.
------------------
>Hopefully Ferdi's claim of having Woo kicked is more FUD.

Heap of FUD. NO body should be allowed to say that but the listdad, NO
body.
I remember when 'NewtonOz'(the legit seller) was selling stuff, he even
asked to attend our LANUG Meetings, I've met and dealt with 'NewtonOz' and
he's a good guy, feri is something else.
------------------
>Keep up the great work,
>We do appreciate it.
>Marty

Yes, your service as listdad is overlooked too often. Mucho thanks.
BTW, is 1/8/03 the latest set of unna cd's?

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html