Re: [NTLK] MarWare Executive Stand

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 15:33:39 PST

Thanks for the link, now I know at least what I picked up recently ;-)

Got two of them and resold one immediately to another Newton user that does
use his Newton in portrait since it's not such a great stand for people like
me that use it always in landscape.

The first person on this list that joins the next Dutch NUG meeting on the
15th of March can get the second one for 5 euros, (about 6 US $) the price I
paid for it.

Unless Mark Ross wants it, he recently took so much Newton stuff over to
Europe for me I think he deserves it just for this and for the still
continuing great service he still offers for European users to ship stuff
across the pond.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html