Re: [NTLK] About those Centennial Flash cards...

From: G.E. Ross (g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 04:24:49 PST

I still have the file up at:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/g.e.ross/33313021rC.pdf

I posted it to UNNA, but without a search engine there I have no idea where
it went.

Unfortunately, this document is for cards with part numbers in the range
FLXXM-20-1XX38-XX. I seem to recall seeing something from another link
posted at the time which referred to 1XX19 cards. A search through the
newtontalk archive re the centennial cards will find it.

I believe the 1XX19 cards use one of the incompatible intel flash ram sets.

Regards,

Glenn

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html