Re: [NTLK] Rumorware Warning!: MacWhispers Article

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 14:31:54 PST

uh...your honor, that statement goes toward
credibility...
Ed
web/gadget guru.
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

http://www.envestco2.com/macwhispers/archives/000031.php.
> What a crock! And
> I quote: "The original Newton was a middling
> capability device built on a
> crippled version of the Mac OS...." HUH? I have no
> idea who this person is
> but the message was totally ruined by his ignorance
> of the Newton platform
> as presented by the above quote.
> Ron

=====
"A spirit of national masochism prevails, encouraged by the impudent core of effete snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals"
 - Spiro Agnew, 1970