[NTLK] BookMaker: using picture files under Windows?

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 09:55:49 PST

Hello,

does anybody know how to include images in a Bookmaker file under
Windows (NT, in my case)?
The documentation states that it should work like under MacOS, except
that BMP files should be used. But if I add an image to my RTF file,
BookMaker gives me the error message "unexpected token" (or something
similiar). This happens also if I add the '.picture "filename"'
command, than BookMaker reports that it does expect image data instead
of the file name.
Any experiences?

Alternatively, can somebody give me a working example of which files
are created by BookMaker on Windows (I have files for Mac already),
which show how images are handled?

If I suceed with this (on Mac and Win), PDFConv can create the NTK
source files directly, and we could skip the usage of Bookmaker...

Thanks,

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de