[NTLK] Cute gag gift

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 19:39:01 PST

Some people are too creative. I just received a gift that I think we can all appreciate. It comes in a foil-ish pouch (like RAM ships in), and is labelled PaperPalm. Inside is one of those little spiral steno pads, with a picture of a Palm device on the cover. On the back of the package, it states that "you'll have no trouble using this old-fashioned organizer anytime, anywhere - even during takeoffs and landings."

It's from Chronicle Books (www.chroniclebooks.com).

Clearly, Palm has a sense of humor about itself, as it licensed the Palm trademark and icons to Chronicle.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html