Re: [NTLK] PDFConv 0.1.4

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 06:12:38 PST

>Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:26:28 +0100
>From: Hendrik Lipka <hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] PDFConv 0.1.4

>It should already run on OS X (I think Eric has it
>tested there),
No, I haven't. Wife won't let me upgrade my PowerBook (yet)

>A frontend could be done (w/o too much effort, I hope)
> but I would do this not before the Program itself is stable
>and feature-complete.
I cannot run JBuilder on my PowerBook, but I think a simple front end could be done in Swing in a couple of hours.

Personally, I would very much like it very much if someone could host the existing PDFConvert program on a Web server, so that a Newtscape user on the road could submit a URL and get back a Web page. Or a MacOS 9 user (me) could send in a PDF and get back a BookMaker file and images.

Eric

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html