[NTLK] Just moved to Mac from PC

From: Tim Myers (tim.myers_at_sunplan.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 13:11:01 PST

I've finally moved to a Mac from the PC platform - after years. I've
just bought a 17" iMac - now I need to get my Newton syncing with it.

I have Office.X arriving next week - the reseller was out of stock when
I picked the Mac up.

What's the best sync solution - I have a working WLAN card in the
Newton - a wireless sync would be good, as I don't have a USB<>232
convertor with OS.X drivers.

The reseller I picked the Mac up from (AppleCentre Warrington) still
has a Newton Center sticker in their window :)

Tim.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html