Re: [NTLK] Driver for WaveLAN Turbo 11Mb Silver

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 14:07:03 PST

I have followed these steps but am unable to establish a connection
between the WaveLan card and Airport. I select Other Computer " and the
Newton screen shows that it is searching for the other computer, but
never finds it. The top (left) light on the card comes on and the other
light blinks, but that's as far as I get. Do I need to go to the System
Preferences and change my normal Airport setting specifically to
accommodate the card? That wouldn't be very practical . I have checked
out http://misato.chuma.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/WaveLan , and have
had trouble understanding the screen shots. I suspect that I am simply
overlooking the obvious... Thanks for the help.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html