Re: [NTLK] Build Package on Windows without NTK

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 06:01:27 PST

Quoting Eric Schneck <eschneck_at_mindspring.com>:

> Does anyone have an alternative to NTK for creating a package on Windows?
> We are trying to compile the PDF-to-Pkg output into a package file, but
> there appears to be no way to script the Windows version of NTK to do the
> build and exit commands. (The Mac version of NTK is scriptable, but
> PDFConvert will not run on Classic.)
>
> Or is there a way to get NTK to execute the build and exit commands under
> program control?

I wish there was a way to script NTK/win as well...

The only way I can think of would be to write a VB program that uses the
SendKeys statement to send the appropriate keyboard commands to NTK. I
haven't tried this yet though. I do have a project on the back-burner that
would require me to do this, I just haven't gotten around to finishing it yet.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html